WooCommerce Payza Payment Gateway is a money transfer service that allows customers to pay you using their E-Wallet. Customers are redirected to the secure Payza servers for payment and then redirected back to your site after paying, meaning you don’t need an SSL certificate for your server. Merchants like Payza for the ease and convenience of accepting payment, customers prefer Payza because they know their financial details will be safe and secure.
Payza is not available for US merchants at this time.
Also, Get WooCommerce PayU Payment Gateway
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Payza and read the next section to learn how to set up and configure the plugin.
Setup and Configuration
You must have an active Personal Pro or Business account with Payza in order to use this plugin. Sign up with Payza, then note your Payza Live Email and Sandbox Email (if configured).
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout. You should see “Payza” as an option at the top of the screen. Click Payza to view the settings.
- Enable/Disable – Enable or disable the payment method.
- Title – This is the text shown for the payment during checkout and on the Order Received page.
- Description – This is the text shown under the title during checkout. Limited HTML is allowed. If you enable sandbox mode, this section will also display a notice along with test credit card numbers.
- Sandbox Mode – Enable this option to put the gateway in “sandbox” mode, which will allow you to perform payments using your sandbox account tied to your Payza Sandbox Email described below. Note: the Payza sandbox Instant Payment Notification feature is temporarily inactive. This is a known issue which Payza is working to resolve. Until that time, use your live account with Test Mode enabled to perform test transactions.
- Debug Mode – Enable this to place the gateway in debug mode, which will output debugging messages from the Instant Payment Notification service to a log file found under WooCommerce > System Status > Logs. As a best practice and to maximize performance, only enable this if you experience issues with the plugin.
- Payza Sandbox Email – Your Payza sandbox email, used when the gateway is in Sandbox Mode.
- Payza Live Email – Your Payza live email.
- IPN Alert URL Configured – Enabling this certifies that you have properly configured your IPN (Instant Payment Notification) Alert URL in your Payza account. Your IPN URL will be in the form of
www.example.comwith your store’s URL. Configuring your IPN Alert URL is required for properly accepting payment.