WooCommerce PickingPal Plugin is a shipping and fulfillment accuracy app that helps you ship orders faster and more accurately, and reduce returns. Scan your order barcode, scan your items, and let PickingPal do the rest!.
Installation for WooCommerce PickingPal Plugin
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also, Get WooCommerce Photography
- Once a new order comes in, print the PickingPal Pick Ticket / Invoice (included)
- “Pick” all of the order items from inventory, pull up the PickingPal main screen, and then scan the Order barcode on the Pick Ticket. This will load all the Order items into “Unpicked items” section of the screen
- Scan the barcode of each picked item, and let PickingPal go to work.
> If you’ve picked the correct item, PickingPal will display a green indicator, provide an “OK” confirmation tone, and move that item to the “Picked items” section.
> If you’ve picked an incorrect item, PickingPal will display a red alert indicator, and provide a “NOT FOUND” warning tone.
- Along the way you’ll see a progress indicator and once the order is pick-complete, the system will confirm it onscreen and audibly too with a 100% pick-complete tone!
Printing PickingPal Pick Tickets
In WordPress Admin, visit WooCommerce > Orders
Print One (1) Pick Ticket
Find the Order you would like to ship, and click the “Print Pick Ticket” action button.
WooCommerce PickingPal Plugin: A shipping & fulfillment accuracy app! Ship orders faster and avoid shipping incomplete orders. Works with a barcode scanner or without.
Print Multiple Pick Tickets
Using the checkbox on the far left, select the Orders you would like to ship, then use the “Print Pick Ticket” option from the Bulk Actions dropdown.