WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin or Product Filters for WooCommerce is a premium plugin developed by Nexter. It allows your customers to search the products as per their need in a quicker time. Main features of this plugin are listed below, – It allows you to filter the products by categories, attributes, tags, taxonomies, price and stock status.
The ability to filter products in stores today is a necessity to make the search for goods more efficient. Users are accustomed to using this tool, and not offering it can hurt your store. The solution: Product Filters.
Statistics show that 75% of users leave a site if they do not find what they are looking for in 15 seconds. Make the process of searching for products simple and fast with Product Filters. Keep potential customers.
Also, Get WooCommerce Product Enquiry Form
- Quick filtering of products using AJAX technology
- Filter by categories and attributes with tags taxonomies, price, stock status
- Paginate and sort without reloading the page
- Elements: price slider checkbox list radio list, dropdown, color list, box list, text list and others
- Widgets Products Filter and Notes for Product Filters
- Shortcodes and integration with product shortcodes
- Adaptive filter options and product counts
- Adaptive product thumbnails
Product Filter for WooCommerce Features
- Easy plugin integration Works with WooCommerce Shop and Product Archives.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce shortcodes. Supports Visual Composer elements too!
- Gutenberg is supported too! Use WooCommerce Gutenberg Product Blocks with Product Filter!
- In Stock Support – The most comprehensive In Stock/Out of Stock variable product support.
- Filter by Any Criteria and Price filters ordering the categories so attributes with taxonomy filters, in stock filters, sale filters, ratings, range, meta key filters and search filters are available.
- AJAX is supported too, for seamless filtering.
- Awesome Admin User Interface so up – Setup your filters in minutes using the Filter Presets Manager.
- Full Customization – Customize filter terms thumbnails colors, checkbox layouts, select box, and more!
- Range Filters – Available for prices and taxonomies, including attributes and so on. Use numerical ranges in your filters.
- Adoptive Filtering – Show only remaining terms within your filters, narrowing down the filtering criteria.
- Filter Analytics – Get an insight into what your customers want!
- Sidebar and Widget WooCommerce Product Filters – Full support for all themes in sidebar mode.
- Automatic Updates – Get instant updates and WordPress in a single click! Just enter your purchase code in the Product Filter Registration.
- Translation Ready and so full WPML support!