WooCommerce Product Finder Extension . Product Finder helps boosts your WooCommerce site search capability with a detailed advanced search which allows customers to find products more easily.
Product also gives users the ability to search for items using any combination of product categories or attributes. Plus it includes a text search and price slider.
Also, Get WooCommerce Product Filter
Installation for WooCommerce Product Finder
- Purchase and download the plugin zip file from WooCommerce.com
- Login to your WordPress Admin.
- So, Go to: Plugins > Add New from the left hand menu
- Now, Select Upload and then Browse to select the zip file from your computer.
- Select OK and select Install Now also.
- Activate the plugin.
Setup and Configuration
To configure the plugin go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Products > General.
On this page, you’ll find a Product Finder section and be able to select which product criteria (category/attributes) appear as options in the Finder form. You can also select which criterion is selected by default when the form loads.
This affects all instances of the Product Finders on your site. But if you specify the parameters outlined below when using the shortcode, template tag or action hook, then you can override these settings.
The Product Finder can be displayed four ways – each method can override settings using specific parameters:
This is the simplest method for displaying the Product Finders . All you need to do is add the ‘WooCommerce Product search or finder widget to any widgetized area of your site and it will be displayed where you want it to appear. When adding the widget you can set the criteria that are made available to customers.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Before add wizard you will have to select product and attribute it in particular product.
- Enter Wizard title, and enable status also.
- Manage Question: Add New Question( Create question option like a radio button )
- So, Copy and past Wizard shortcode in page/ post for show wizard.
- Create Wizard (Questions and answers)
- Manage Question and Add New Question
- Manage Options and Add New Attribute Name and value.