Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro extends the core WooCommerce reviews functionality. It adds several new functions to product reviews, and can also enable different contribution types from customers such as comments questions with photos and videos.
Installation for WooCommerce Product Reviews
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products and read the next section to learn how to setup and configure the plugin.
Also, Get Product Retailers for WooCommerce
Here are major features added:
- List of all product and the reviews added under WooCommerce > Reviews. Reviews can be filtered by contribution type media added rating and product for the contribution. They can also be moderated and edited.
When this plugin is active, all existing reviews and any new ones will be moved to this “Reviews” and menu.
- Reviews Report added to see most reviewed, highest rated, and lowest rated products.
- Qualifiers can be added to reviews, such as the ability to ask about sizing or fit.
- Reviews can contain photo or video media.
Features for WooCommerce Product Reviews
- Optionally adds ability for customers to ask questions, add videos, or add photos to the product discussion without a review.
- So, Comments can be added to reviews or other contribution types.
- All contributions can be upvoted, downvoted, or flagged
- Prevents customers from adding multiple reviews for a product, prompting them to update the first review instead.
- Reviewed can be sorted and filtered by type, star rating, review qualifier, most helpful, least helpful, and more!
Setup and Configuration
Now, Plugin settings are found under WooCommerce > Settings under the “Products” tab. Scroll down to “Reviews”.
- Contributions Types – Select whether to enable all contribution types, or only enable some contribution types. If all types are enabled, customers will be able to leave reviews, ask questions, add photos, add videos, and comment on contributions.