Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Product Vendors Extension turns your store into a multi-vendor marketplace. You can assign existing products to vendors, or they can add and edit their own.
Each vendor has a dedicated page where they list products, which can be displayed alongside yours on normal shop pages. You have total control of the amount of commission paid to each vendor, with the option of manually adding new commissions or editing existing ones.
Also, Get WooCommerce Products Of The Day
Requirements for WooCommerce Product Vendors
Product Vendors version 2.0x requires:
- WooCommerce version 2.6.0+
- WordPress 4.9+
- PHP version 5.6+
- PayPal account
Changes from version 1.0
- Only one vendor can be assigned to a product
- Commission can be fixed or a percentage
- Stats/reports shown in the vendor dashboard/admin pages; vendor stats shortcodes removed
- Reports and commission exportable with information needed by current demand
- Mass payment is no longer manual and can be automated using PayPal Payouts and instant pay. Payment fees with mass payments are only when charged you make a mass payment
- Vendor information in product tabs has been removed in favor of vendor-specific information page
- Vendors get their own order email with their own details
- Vendors no longer see other vendors’ items in any context
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce Bookings (with limitations – please see below)
- Fully compatible with Product Enquiry Form
- Shipping and taxes can be passed to vendors
- Per Product Shipping is built in
Installation for WooCommerce Product Vendors Extension
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce.com account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
For the purpose of explaining Product Vendors and the different roles and people:
- Store Owner – WordPress and WooCommerce Admin. Owner of the website and/or store on which vendors register.
- Vendor Admin – Has access to all settings.
- Vendor Manager – Has limited access to the Vendor dashboard.
- Pending Vendor – A user that has registered to become a Vendor but has not yet been approved or assigned a Vendor Admin or Vendor Manager role.