WooCommerce Purchase Order Gateway extension for WooCommerce adds a field to the checkout screen where customers can enter their purchase order number, which is provided by you to the customer in a manual/contractual/verbal agreement.
Installation for Purchase Order Gateway
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also, Get WooCommerce PsiGate Gateway
Setup and Configuration
- Now, Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
Note: ‘Payments’ formerly called ‘Checkout’ prior to WooCommerce 3.4.
- Select Purchase Order. This takes you to the Settings screen.
- Configure your settings:
- Enable/Disable – Also Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Title – Choose the title shown during checkout
- Description – Add info shown to customers/vendors if they use a Purchase Order
- Thank you note (optional)
So, Once a Purchase Order is entered, the order is placed in On-hold status until the store owner manually marks the order as Completed.
The purchase order number is neatly displayed within order information.
Receive purchase orders via your WooCommerce-powered online store.
The purchase order gateway extension for WooCommerce adds a field to the checkout screen where your customer enters in their purchase order number (provided by you directly to the customer in a manual agreement).
The purchase order gateway requires no configuration to get up and running.
To tweak the instructions shown to the customer, visit the WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Purchase Order screen.
Now, adjust the instructions displayed to your customer, on the intuitive settings screen.
The GDPR information
This plugin will gather and store a company’s name, address and/or email address. This could also be construed as an individual’s personal data. However, as the user has opted to pay by this method, also it is suggested that the lawful basis for processing this data is contractual necessity. How the Processing is necessary in order to send the invoice to the user or user’s representative. So, this data is stored as standard postmeta data and will be retained until the order is permanently deleted and (but not if the order is trashed).