WooCommerce Quick Export Plugin v2.4.2 Export WooCommerce orders, customers and coupons to .csv with WooCommerce Quick Export Plugin. Now compatible with WooCommerce 2.6+ and WordPress 4.6+
WooCommerce Quick Export Plugin gives you the ability to export into CSV file all your WooCommerce customers and WooCommerce orders in just one click. A great way to analyse more easily your store activity or transfer the data in another software.
Also, Get WooCommerce Purchase Order Gateway
After plugin installation you can access the export tool dashboard from the WooCommerce > Reports native menu. The plugin will add two new tabs. “Quick Export” and “Automated Export”
Get accurate data from your customer including email address and sales statistics. This is a great tool for specific emailing actions.
There are four pre-configured sets of data when exporting customers. You need to select at least one. For each sets of data their are corresponding columns for your upcoming csv file.
This plugin helps you to easily export WooCommerce order data.
Export any custom field assigned to orders/products/coupons is easy and you can select from various formats to export the data in such as CSV, XLS, XML and JSON.
Exports all your shop information (customers, orders, coupons, gift cards etc.) into a CSV file, in a simple and quick way.
Features for WooCommerce Quick Export
- select the fields to export
- rename labels
- reorder columns
- export WooCommerce custom fields or terms for products/orders
- mark your WooCommerce orders and run “Export as…” a bulk operation.
- apply powerful filters and much more
- order data
- summary order details (# of items, discounts, taxes etc…)
- customer details (both shipping and billing)
- product attributes
- coupon details
- XLS, CSV, TSV, PDF, HTML, XML and JSON formats
Use this plugin to export orders for
- sending order data to 3rd part drop shippers
- updating your accounting system
- analysing your order data