Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Recommendation Engine automatically recommends products to users based on view history and purchase history and products that are frequently purchased together.
It also includes two widgets, and three automatic displays of recommendations on the single product page.
Requirements for WooCommerce Recommendation Engine
- WooCommerce 2.0+
Installation for WooCommerce Recommendation Engine
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also, Get WooCommerce Quick View
Setup and Configuration
WooCommerce Recommendation Engine will automatically parse your stores order history to build an initial recommendation database. No manual configuration is required.
To select options for automatically displaying recommendations on the single product page, go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Recommendation.
Types of Recommendations
Related Products By View
This module shows products which customers also viewed. Each time someone views a product it is recorded in the recommendation engine database. This data is then processed by the module and shows products which are often viewed together. Excellent way to provide automatic related products and to help drive users to view products they might not have otherwise found.
Related Products by Purchase History
This module shows products that are often purchased by the same users. The products do not need to be purchased at the same time. So, It’s excellent for showing products which are purchased by the same users over the course of time. It is a great way to get users to purchase more products at the same time by showing them things that other users have came back to the site to purchase later.
Titles / Labels
- Now, Enter the label to display in the store for the “Related Products by Purchase History” module.
- Insertthe label to display in the store for the “Related Products by Views” module.
- Also, Put the label to display in the store for the “Products Frequently Purchased Together” module.