WooCommerce Returns And Warranty Requests is a powerful tool for managing, selling and processing warranties and handling return requests within your WooCommerce workflow. Returns are a necessary part of most businesses, and now they can be easily managed.
- Add a warranty to products
- Sell a (paid or free) warranty as an add-on
- Define the term/length of a warranty for each product
- Define cost of the warranty
- Have multiple terms and costs for warranties on a single product
- Give customers a way to request a warranty via form or within an order
- Manage the warranty and return in WooCommerce
Also, get WooCommerce Request A Quote
Installation for WooCommerce Returns And Warranty Requests
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
- Go to Warranties > Settings
Setup and Configuration
Return processing can be a complex process, but WooCommerce Warranties give you the ability to manage these easily while adhering to your return process and standards.
The General Settings allow you to set up the basics of the return process for you and your customers. On this page you will find the following:
- Manage all RMA, warranty, and return requests from a single view in the store administration
- Define warranty terms for product – set expirations periods for limited warranties
- Manage automated email communications during each change in return status
- Maintain free or paid extended warranties for products and variations
- Create your own warranty statuses, and manage the statuses for all return requests
- Customize your RMA code length and format
- Request product images, track returns to/from your customers all within the user’s account