Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Sales Report Email plugin extends WooCommerce by emailing you a daily, weekly, or monthly sales report.
Installation for WooCommerce Sales Report Email
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce.com account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
Email reports are automatically sent based on configuration.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Emails > Sales Reports.
- Enable/Disable: Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Recipients: Enter the email address(es). To send to multiple recipients, enter email addresses separated by a comma.
- Interval: Set the frequency for when the reports should be sent. Options are:
- Daily: Every night
- Weekly: Every Monday
- Monthly: Each 1st of the month
- Send Email At: Select the time
- Email type: Select HTML, Plain Text, or Multipart
- Save changes.
Also, Get WooCommerce Sale Flash Pro
I’m not receiving the sales report email.
Not receiving the sales report email can have multiple causes. Double-check that the email notification is enabled and at least one email address is set in the recipient’s field. Also, check your spam folder to ensure the message was not filtered.
Know which products are performing well in your store. Our clean and clear email notifications send this information directly to your inbox, without any extra action required by you.
The Sales Report Emails extension is intuitive to configure. Enter your email address in the WooCommerce > Settings > Emails > Sales Reports field, and you’re good to go.
Receive automated sales reports via email from your WooCommerce store
Know how your products are selling without having to log in to your store. The WooCommerce Sales Report Emails extension sends emails daily, weekly or monthly, containing meaningful information about how your store’s products are performing.
A clean and clear sales report email, directly from your WooCommerce store.