WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro is a WooCommerce extension that enhances the functionality of your WooCommerce site by allowing you to have incrementing order numbers rather than random ones. Additionally, you can set a starting number, order number length, custom prefix and/or suffix, and skip-free orders, giving you full control over your shop’s order numbers.
Features for WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- Provides sequential order numbers rather than skipping values
- Start the order numbering at any number (or for shops with existing order numbers, any number greater than your current largest order number)
- Set a custom order number prefix or suffix
- Include the current day, month, or year in your custom order number prefix or suffix
- Include the current time: hour, minute, second in your custom order number prefix or suffix
- Order number length can be set, automatically adding as many zeroes to the beginning of the order number as needed
- Orders with only free products can be excluded from the paid order sequence for accounting purposes, and assigned their own custom prefix
Also, get WooCommerce Segment.Io Integration
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Now Go to WooCommerce > Settings and General, scroll down to “Order Numbers” and read the next section to learn how to set up and configure the plugin.
Setup and Configuration
No configuration is required for this plugin; in an empty site, orders will automatically be numbered beginning at 1, and with existing orders, the numbering will pick up from the largest order number.
Optional configuration settings to customize the order number can be found by going to WooCommerce > Settings > General:
Order Number StartThis is the starting number for any newly placed orders. This can be used to start order numbering at an arbitrary point (ie 1000) as long as it is higher than the current largest order number. The number can be used to advance the order number in a shop with existing orders