WooCommerce Shipwire Extension is a full-featured integration between WooCommerce and Shipwire. Display real-time shipping quotes from Shipwire to your customers during checkout, then automatically export their order to Shipwire after it’s been processed. Inventory and order tracking information will be updated automatically as Shipwire updates orders.
Supports split-shipments of Shipwire-managed and non-managed products as well!
Also, get WooCommerce Shipping Multiple Addresses
How it Works
Here’s a rundown of how the extension works for each order:
- You determine which items are fulfilled via Shipwire by using a matching SKU and whether orders for these should be exported automatically or manually by a store admin to Shipwire. (Please note that SKUs should be unique between products.) You can set automatic exports based on the shipping country.
- You configure Shipwire shipping options from the WooCommerce settings.
- Customer selects an item that is fulfilled via Shipwire and places an order purchasing this item and selecting an available Shipwire shipping method.
- Once the order is paid for, it can be exported to Shipwire for fulfilment (order is “processing”).
- Based on your settings, the relevant order is either exported automatically or will be exported manually via the “Orders” page or “Edit Order” screen.
- Shipwire receives the information sent from your WooCommerce store and fulfils the order with appropriate shipping.
- You can opt to have stock reduced and shipment tracking information updated automatically – WooCommerce and Shipwire will automatically remain synced if you enable this under “settings”. Any shipping information is stored within the order.
- You can opt to automatically complete orders once they’re marked as “shipped” in Shipwire. If so, the order will automatically be completed without lifting a finger!
- Your customer receives their order on-time, and you feel great because of the easy shipping and order management and synchronization 🙂
Installation for WooCommerce Shipwire Extension
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Click the Configure link and read the next section to learn how to set up and configure the plugin.