Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Slack Extension Pro brings your WooCommerce store into the heart of Slack channel conversations, allowing you and your team to easily stay current on what’s happening in your store with minimal effort.
There are currently seven notification events that can optionally be enabled. You can set a specific channel and emoji for each notification, as well as customize the notification text to your liking!
Some notification types also featured ‘extended notifications,’ allowing to you to optionally send detailed order line items or the content of your reviews, saving you from needing to open up your dashboard to check out your latest orders.
Also, Get WooCommerce Skrill Payment Gateway
Requirements for WooCommerce Slack Extension Pro
- Slack account
Installation for WooCommerce Slack Extension
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce.com dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the .zip file you downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then click Activate
Setup and Configuration
Slack API Key
Create a new token by going to the Slack API Page while logged in and visit the Legacy token generator section at the bottom of the page:
To set up WooCommerce Slack on your site:
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > Slack and enter your Slack API key.
- Enter a Sender Name.
- Save changes to verify the API key has been entered correctly.
- An error appears, if incorrect. Confirm your API key.
- Other settings appear if correct. You may need to refresh
- Select a default Channel.
- Set a default Emoji. More info in Emojis section below.
- Enable Debug mode, for troubleshooting purposes. Otherwise, leave disabled.
- Select preferences for seven Notifications. More info in Notifications section below.
- Send Test Notification explained in the Testing section.
- Select Reload channels if you have added new channels to Slack, and they’re not showing.
- Save changes.
Custom Notification Message Builder
You can even customize each notification message to be exactly what you’d like. For example, here is a customization of the New Review notification and how it looks in Slack: