WooCommerce Sofort Payment Gateway is one of the most famous online banking payment providers in Europe. Customers can transfer cash using their online banking account via sofortueberweisung.de or sofort.com, a well-known payment provider in Europe.
Also, Get WooCommerce Social Plugin
Customers can transfer money using their online banking account from the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Installation for WooCommerce Sofort Payment Gateway
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded.
- Activate the extension.
- Register for a Merchant account at Sofort.com or log into your existing account.
- Go to: My Projects.
- Create a New Project and ensure that it is not in Test mode. Important: Use SOFORT Gateway Project; this has the correct key. DO NOT use SOFORT Classic Project.
- Copy the Configuration Key from your Sofort.com account.
- In the WordPress Admin, go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
- Click Online Bank Transfer. – Sofort.
- Enter a Title and Description that customers see when they go through checkout.
- Enter the Configuration (Config) Key. Or enter a userid:projektid:apikey, which you can retrieve from your Sofort.com account. For example: 12345:98765:dtbre5zezw4f47ggz78zu.
- Enter your email address in Notification Email to receive payment status changes.
- Choose whether to Trust Pending Payment and Debug and tick the checkboxes.
- Click Save Changes.
WooCommerce Sofort Payment Gateway Features
- The exact same Plugin being distributed by WooCommerce
- Fully original and legal under GPL License – no worry about legal issues
- Free from virus, malware, spyware, backdoor, and other malicious scripts
- Download via safe & reliable server – you can ask us if the link is broken
- Use on any WordPress site, either blog, shop, news, portfolio, business, or anything
- Taste before purchase – makes you more confident to buy or just keep using it forever