Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Splash Popup Plugin allows store owners to display a popup on their website containing content from any page on their site. Set content to show based on whether the user is logged in or not, and if the user is a customer or not.
The popup appears on the first page visited by a customer. Once hidden, the popup is hidden via a cookie.
Also, Get WooCommerce Software Add-On
Installation for WooCommerce Splash Popup Plugin
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Splash Popup.
- Select a page to show:
- Logged Out Users
- Logged In Users
- Logged In Customers
- Enter the number days that a cookie should store visits.
- Tick the Force Display checkbox if you wish the popup display under all conditions. Typically enabled for testing purposes.
- Save changes.
Allows store owners to display specific content to new and returning visitors via lightbox popup
Alert people to latest offers, prompt them to sign up to newsletters or just deliver some generic or important content to all your visitors. The WooCommerce Splash Popup extension uses WordPress pages to deliver content to users based on a few different properties.
The content displayed comes from your WordPress pages and you can display different content to:
- Logged out users
- Log in users
- Logged in customers
Once the popup is closed a cookie is set so that it will not display again for a specified period of time (30 days by default).
WooCommerce Splash Popup creates a popup for a page you create on your website. By creating a separate newsletter signup page, you can link to it and have customers sign up via the popup. But this is not a typical feature of the extension itself.