WooCommerce Sponsor A Friend Plugin is a great marketing plugin that allows your customers to become your ambassadors. Once the plugin is set up it gives the opportunity to your customers to sponsor (or refer) friends by filling a simple form with their friend’s data (First Name, Last Name, Email address).
Also, Get WooCommerce Splash Popup
If the form is okay (email must not already belong to your active customer’s database), it will send an email containing a unique Coupon for that person. You decide the amount and the duration of that coupon.
Then, if the person uses the coupon to buy stuff on your website, the process goes on and the sponsor will receive a “Reward Coupon” of the same amount by email. The Reward Coupon is automatically created at “the order completed” event.
Both emails use native woocommerce email header and footer and you can off course customize the inner content. See “aliases” section below.
Installation for WooCommerce Sponsor A Friend Plugin
- Just like any WordPress plugin, unzip the plugin folder a copy-paste it in your wp-content/plugins folder.
- As an administrator, activate the plugin in the plugin manager of your WordPress
- You now have a new entry in the WooCommerce menu “Sponsor a friend” where you can edit settings.
Quick Start for Woo Commerce Sponsor A Friend Plugin
- Create and publish a page to host the plugin shortcode [ wsafp-form-shortcode ]
- Set the created page as the plugin page in WooCommerce Sponsor a Friend plugin page settings
- Modify if needed the coupon amount and duration
- Save and visit your “sponsor a friend” page as a logged-in customer (customer must be paying customers). To view the form on this installation login with demo/demo