Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Stamps.com API Integration extension allows you to generate and print shipping labels for USPS via the backend order interface.
However, it does not display shipping rates to customers during checkout on your site. If you would like the same USPS rates to be offered to customers that you see in the backend order interface, use this extension in combination with our USPS extension (separate purchase).
Also, Get WooCommerce Square Payment Gateway
Requirements for WooCommerce Stamps.com API Integration
- A server with SOAP support prior to installation
- A Stamps.com account with a monthly fee
Installation for WooCommerce Stamps.com API Integration
- Unzip and upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the extension through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Stamps.com to configure the plugin
Setup and Configuration
Before you can make API calls, you need to enter your details on the settings page.
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Stamps.com.
Stamps.com Account Settings
Input your Stamps.com credentials (username and password). This allows us to make requests on your behalf for label printing and balance top-ups.
Automatic Funding enables the extension to automatically purchase postage on your behalf when the balance reaches a certain threshold. This is useful if you have staff shipping products and do not want to keep purchasing postage for them, or if you want to keep a low balance and purchase additional postage as you go.
- Access to all USPS shipping services
- Discounted USPS rates – Save more money with shipping discounts on domestic and international
- USPS Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express™ shipments.
- Discounted Stamps.com Insurance – Save 10% compared to USPS rates on package insurance.
- Award-winning Technical Support Team with two gold medals to prove it