WooCommerce Stamps.Com XML File Export extension makes it easy to export your WooCommerce orders into the XML file format required for import into the Stamps.com Windows Desktop client application. Export individual orders from the Orders and Edit Order pages, or export all orders with a certain order number, status, or date range with the bulk export tool.
Also, Get WooCommerce Stamps.Com API
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Click the Configure link and read the next section to learn how to set up and configure the plugin.
Setup and Configuration
There are a few settings that affect how the XML files are generated. Go to WooCommerce > Stamps.com Export
- Export Filename – Change the name of the filename that is exported. Remember that if this is changed after the initial setup, you will have to go through the setup process again for the Stamps.com desktop client.
- Attach order XML file to admin new order email – Enable this to attach an XML export file of the order to the admin new order notification email.
- Include Customs Information – Enable this to include Customs Information in the XML file for international orders. This will also include order line item information as well.
Setting up the desktop client
To produce an XML export file of order data that can be imported to the Stamps.com client follow these instructions.
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders and click the Stamps.com icon for a recent order.
- Now, copy the XML file exported from your WooCommerce site to the folder you will use for these files.
- Launch Stamps.com client and go to the “Batch” option in the left menu:
- Press Manage Data Sources > Add Source
- On the Choose Data Source window, select “XML” and press Next
- Give the data source a Profile Name and press Next
- Browse and find the location of the “woocommerce-orders.xml” file and press “Open”.
- On the “Profile Options” set the defaults for this data source
- Press Done to save this data source