WooCommerce Storefront Blog Customiser extension gives you additional layout options for the blog on your Storefront powered web site. Storefront Blog Customizer extension gives you the ability to give your blog a unique design that suits your content and to display blog content on your homepage
Also, get WooCommerce Store Credit
Installation for WooCommerce Storefront Blog Customiser
- Unzip and upload the plugin’s folder to your
- Activate the extension through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter the WordPress Customizer to begin using the plugin.
Usage for Storefront Blog Customiser extension
This extension integrates with the WordPress Customizer making it extremely simple to use. Once you enter the Customizer you will notice a new top-level section; Blog. The settings should be self-explanatory, but let’s work through what each one does:
Here you can specify the layout that is applied to posts on your site. The option can be set independently for archives, single posts and the homepage component.
The options are:
- Default – the default post layout
- Meta Right – Flips the content and the meta arranging the metadata (categories/tags etc) to the right of the content
- Meta Inline Top – Removes the two-column post layout, placing the metadata inline, above the post content
- Meta Inline Bottom – Removes the two-column post layout, placing the metadata inline, beneath the post content
Each layout will align perfectly to the Storefront grid.
Blog archives full width
Applies a full-width layout to blog archives. This includes categories and tags. The post layout columns will automatically adjust to align to the Storefront grid based on your post layout.
Blog post full width
Applies a full-width layout to individual blog posts (
single.php). The post layout columns will automatically adjust to align to the Storefront grid based on your post layout.
Arranges blog post archives into a magazine layout. Posts are set in two columns. The magazine layout will work in combination with any post layout, but you might find readability improved by selecting one of the inline post layout options if you need a sidebar on your blog pages.