WooCommerce Storefront Checkout Customiser extension gives you additional style and layout options for the WooCommerce sections of your Storefront powered web site.
Installation for WooCommerce Storefront Checkout Customiser
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also, Get WooCommerce Storefront Blog Customiser
This extension integrates with the WordPress Customizer making it extremely simple to use. Once you enter the Customizer you will notice a new top-level section: Checkout.
The Storefront Checkout Customizer settings menu item will only display if you are viewing the WooCommerce Checkout page from within the customizer and the settings should be self-explanatory, but let’s work through what each one does:
Here you can specify a preset layout option for your checkout.
The options are:
- Default – the default layout
- Stacked – Stacks the address inputs and order review atop one another
- Two-column addresses – arranges the address inputs into two columns above the order review
When combined with the full-width template already available in Storefront core this allows you to create 6 different checkout designs.
Enables two-step checkout, which separates the input of customer details/payment details into two pages.
WooCommerce Storefront is built and maintained by WooCommerce core developers so you can rest assured the integration between WooCommerce, WooCommerce extensions, and WooCommerce Storefront is water-tight.
Toggle the distraction-free checkout. This feature removes any components that might be considered a distraction at checkout allowing the customer to focus purely on completing the checkout form. Components removed include:
- All header elements except the logo/title/tag line
- The header widget region
- The breadcrumb
- The footer widgets and footer content
WooCommerce Storefront is clean and simple by design, the perfect starting point from which to customize and match your brand and store, whether that’s using the WordPress customizer, a custom plugin, or a child theme.