Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Storefront Powerpack Extension gives you creative control of style and layout options for your Storefront theme. No coding knowledge is required, and changes are shown instantly.
Installation for WooCommerce Storefront Powerpack Extension
- Download the free Storefront theme. Or activate Storefront if you already have it installed, and skip to step 4.
- Go to: Appearance > Add New > Upload Theme and use Choose File to select the .zip file.
- Install Now and Activate the Storefront theme.
- Download the Storefront Powerpack .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Usage for WooCommerce Storefront Powerpack Extension
Storefront Powerpack integrates with the WordPress Customizer, using a familiar menu and adding a new top-level section called Powerpack⚡.
- Go to: Appearance > Customize.
- Select Powerpack⚡, and a new menu will open.
Settings are self-explanatory, but we’ll go through each in sections below.
Also, Get WooCommerce Storefront Parallax Hero
The designer is a point&click interface to change CSS styling of specific elements on a Storefront site.
1/ Click the + Add a Style button.
2/ Hover over any item on the page and select which you’d like to change.
/ Use the new left menu that opens to tweak:
- Font Style
- Family (Google Fonts)
- Font Size
- Line Height
- Letter Spacing
- Text Color
Customizing your theme has long been a hassle that no one enjoys undertaking. With Storefront Powerpack, you can change all that.
Powerpack gives you the ability to customize and style nearly every aspect of Storefront without ever touching any code. Change your store’s header layout, tweak colours, fonts and layouts of almost any element, change text, checkout flow and more.