WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin is a simple way to accept payments online. Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, and no hidden costs. Hundreds of thousands of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to securely accept payments and expand globally.
Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, SEPA, Sofort, iDeal, Giropay, Alipay, and more directly on your store with the Stripe payment gateway for WooCommerce, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay for mobile and desktop.
TAKE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS EASILY AND DIRECTLY ON YOUR STORE
The Stripe plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to take payments directly on your store via Stripe’s API.
Also, Get Storefront Pricing Tables
Stripe is available for Store Owners and Merchants in:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- with more being added
Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online. With Stripe you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards, even Bitcoin, directly on your store.
Why use the WooCommerce Stripe Payment?
- Accept all major debit and credit cards as well as local payment methods
- Benefit from Stripe Elements, which helps your users input their payment information quickly and correctly at checkout
- Achieve PCI-DSS compliance with Stripe Elements hosted input fields
- Supports Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Optimized for mobile and fast checkout with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Payment Request API support
- Better detect and prevent fraud with the help of Stripe Radar and optional 3D Secure
- Easily capture authorizations and process refunds from your WooCommerce Dashboard
- Support recurring payments with various payment methods via WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Benefit from free updates and new innovative functionality as Stripe launches new features and products