Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Subscription Downloads Extension enables you to offer downloadable products to your subscribers, while maintaining individual listings for each of your downloadable products, having them sold individually via your store, as well as via the subscription.
Offer additional downloads to your subscribers, via Downloadable products listed in your store.
Associate a downloadable product to a subscription product using the WooCommerce Subscriptions Downloads extension.
Also, Ge Storefront Product Hero
Installation for WooCommerce Subscription Downloads Extension
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration for WooCommerce Subscription Downloads
Before starting, you must have an active Subscription Product via WooCommerce Subscriptions.
To connect a downloadable product to a subscription, create a new product:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Set the Product Type to be Simple Product or Variable Product and tick the Downloadable checkbox.
The setup for your downloadable product.
- Scroll down to the Subscriptions field in the General tab.
- Search for your subscription product and select the appropriate result.
5. Publish in the top-right corner to publish your downloadable product, now linked to your subscription.
When a subscription customer visits My Account, they now see a list of the files available for their download, which are attached to the connected Downloadable products.
WooCommerce Subscription Downloads adds one new field to your downloadable products, in the Product Data meta box. Once you have your subscription product in place, the subscription can be searched for via the new Subscriptions field shown when adding your Downloadable product.
Easily update access permissions
When you update the files available for a downloadable product, your subscribers automatically receive the update.
Your subscribers can find their downloads on their My Account >> Downloads page.