WooCommerce Subscriptions WordPress Plugin allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product-of-the-month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or set expiration periods.
Also, get WooCommerce Subscription Downloads
WooCommerce Subscriptions is a premium WooCommerce extension that allows you to sell products and services with recurring payments.
This guide aims to teach you how to do it, explaining what features are available and options you should consider in choosing to sell products and services on an ongoing basis in your WooCommerce store.
We recommend starting with:
- Store Manager Guide, which details how to sell subscription products and services
- Renewal Process to learn how Subscriptions handles recurring payments and subscription renewals
- Adding or Changing Subscriptions and an up-to-date list of Payment Gateways that Support Automatic Recurring Payments
There is also documentation written specifically for WooCommerce developers, which details the Subscriptions API. This section includes a guide to integrating a payment gateway with Subscriptions. An advanced understanding of PHP and WordPress development is required.
Finally, an FAQ is provided to answer general questions not covered in other sections, and a Roadmap to see features planned for future releases.
Why Use WooCommerce Subscriptions WordPress Plugin?
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your store’s needs
- Integration with over 25 payment gateways for automatic recurring payments
- Supports manual renewal payments through any WooCommerce payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Supports automatic rebilling on failed subscription payments, so you never lose revenue
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
- Built-in renewal notifications and automatic emails let you — and your customers — know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
- Detailed reports allow you to keep track of recurring revenue, number of active subscribers, and more