Woocommerce Tabs Pro – Extra Tabs For Product Page plugin extends WooCommerce to allow shop owners to add custom tabs to products. The tabs are displayed on the individual product pages to the right of the default “Description” tab.
Individual product tabs are managed on the WooCommerce Edit Product screen and can be added on a per product basis. You can also create saved tabs and add them to multiple products as needed. Tabs can be easily added, deleted and rearranged.
Woocommerce Tabs Pro – Extra Tabs For Product Page Key Features:
- System Requirement : Woocommerce Plugin
- Clean Design
- Responsive Layout
- Multisite Support
- WPML Plugin Support
- 11 different Tab Types
- Products : It is a great idea to offer another products when a customer is visiting a product. Choose products for different use.(Such as: Wear With, Use With, …)
- Download : You can add files for download in this type of tab.
- Editor : In this type You’ll have an editor field which you can enter any content,,
Some content are such as :
- Shortcode : You can enter any shortcode here and Exect it, This shorcode can be include Layer slider, Visual Composer shorcode or any Shortcode,
- Embed Video : You can Easly Display Video here. Copy Embed url and Paste Here.
- Embed Map : If you have a Embed map url, You can put that here and display your map in Front-end.
- Contact From : You can diplay contact form by put your contact form shortcode here.(Such as Contact form 7 plugin output)
- Brand & Category Products : If you want to display another products from same Brand or same categories you can use Woocommerce Brands and Copy output shortcode from this plugin and paste in Editor.
- You will have unlimited Extra tab in single product page
- You can edit the title of the tabs
- You have WYSIWYG editor for editing custom content
- Enable/Disable Display tab content in Sticky
- Enable/Disable Tab in tab managment :If you don’t want deleted tab and may be use in future, therefore you can disable Tabs.
- Set order for Tabs : Your tabs can be shown before or after default WooCommerce Tabs.
- You can choose Icon for Tabs