WooCommerce Trending Products Plugin is a WooCommerce plugin/addon which allows you to display trending products on your WooCommerce powered store. The plugin has different admin settings to display the trending products on your website.
You can display trending products based on different options such as heighest sold products, Most viewed products, On sale products or you can also select custom products which you can display on your store.
The plugin internally uses the default woocommerce loop template to display the products so it would automatically display the products as per your current style of the theme.
WooCommerce Trending Products Features
- Powerful admin backend to customize the plugin.
- Easily change the trending products to be displayed as per Heighest sold products, Most viewed products, Featured products, On Sale products or select the products you want to display as trending.
- Easily set the number of products you want to display as the trending products.
- Two different layouts(Grid and slider) to display the trending products on the store.
- Ability to display a badge on the trending products and customize the badge style and text.
- Ability to display the trending products as a slider on top of shop page.
- Comes with a shortcode which allows you to display the trending products on any page/post/widget.
- Ability to define custom setting on shortcode.
Create a “Trending” Engine
- Create an Engine
- Go to WooCommerce > Recommendations > Engines and click Create new.
- Under Title, enter “Trending”.
- Choose the Generic Engine Type.
- Add Filters
- Locate the Filters section in the Engine Configuration panel.
- Add a Created Filter.
- In the first dropdown, select in.
- In the second one, select last 3 months to recommend products created in the last 3 months.
- Add Amplifiers
- Go to the Amplifiers section.
- Add a Popularity Amplifier to recommend popular products first.
- In the first dropdown, select high to low.
- In the next one, choose a time interval, for example last 30 days.
- Save the EngineClick the Create button to save the Engine you just configured.