Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Twilio SMS Notification keep your customers happy by offering automated SMS order updates via Twilio. Send SMS updates to customers when their order status is updated and receive an SMS message when a customer places a new order. You can also manually send SMS messages through the Edit Order screen.
Installation for WooCommerce Twilio SMS Notification
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Click the Configure link and read the next section to learn how to setup the plugin.
Also, Get Trending Products
Finding your Twilio credentials
First, you’ll need your Twilio credentials to connect your store:
- Log into your Twilio console.
- Copy your Account SID and Auth Token to enter in your Connection Settings.
That’s it! You are now sending SMS updates! If you want to tweak settings and customize the SMS messages that are sent, continue reading.
Now you can configure the plugin by going to WooCommerce > Settings > SMS.
- Opt-in Checkbox Label – The text for the opt-in checkbox on the checkout page.
- Opt-in Checkbox Default – The default state for the opt-in checkbox on the checkout page; we recommended leaving this as un-checked.
- Concatenate Messages – Check to allow mobile carrier to divide long messages into multiple messages if the total character count exceeds the SMS characters limit. If disabled, long messages may be cut off with ellipsis (“…”) at the end of truncated messages.
- Shorten URLs – Automatically shorten all URLs in SMS messages.
- Enable new order SMS admin notifications – If enabled, SMS messages will be sent to the admin mobile number.
- Admin Mobile Number – Enter the number(s) to send new order notifications to. Include your country code if outside the US. Send notifications to multiple numbers by separating them with a comma.