WooCommerce US Export Compliance extension integrates seamlessly with your shop workflow and provides the following features:
- Checks each customer’s data against the screening list when an order is placed
- Allows order to be places as usual, if a customer is not on the screening list
- Places order on hold for manual verification, as required by authorities, if a customer is on the screening list
- Updates screening lists daily from official sources
Installation for WooCommerce US Export Compliance
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also, Get URL Coupons
WooCommerce US Export compliance includes the following features:
- Controlling for every placed order customers data against the screening list
- If a customer is not on the screening list, the order is placed as usual
- If a customer is on the screening list, the order is put on-hold for manual verification as required by the authorities
- Updating daily the screening list from the official sources
Setup and Configuration
Go to: WooCommerce > US Export.
- Rank Threshold – How ‘sensitive’ is the check for a match. Fine-tune this value according to positive/negative matches.
- Email recipient – Which email to use when a match is found
- Mail subject – Subject line of the e-mail.
- E-mail body – Body of e-mail
Each department provides its own screening list, sometimes even more than one, and all the entries, individuals, companies and others count almost 30.000 records.
(source: export.gov web site)
- How do you provide enough confidence and security to your online business?
- How shall you deal with the US Export requirements within your existing workflow?
- Does this all mean that you shall manually check each and every order against such long and always changing list of entries?
The WooCommerce US Export compliance extension comes to rescue by seamlessly integrating within your shops workflow: