Table Of Contents
WooCommerce USA ePay Payment Gateway allows you to process payments directly on your site at checkout via USA ePay’s payment processing services. A USA ePay account is required to use this plugin.
WooCommerce USA & ePay extension provides a completely integrated checkout experience between WooCommerce and USA ePay. Payments take place directly on your website so you have maximum control over what the checkout looks like, and customers never have to leave your site to make a payment.
Also, Get US Export Compliance
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > USA ePay Credit Card and read the next section to learn how to setup and configure the plugin.
- A USA ePay account
- PHP 5.3+ (You can see this under WooCommerce > Status)
Why WooCommerce USA ePay Payment?
WooCommerce USA ePay has added lots of useful new features in version 2.0:
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them
- Automatically capture transactions when order status changes to a paid status
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s, JCB
Simple, Integrated Checkout
Using the USA ePay extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a slick checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.