Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Waitlist Extension allows customers to sign up to be notified by email when an out-of-stock product becomes available.
As a store owner you can also review who is on the waiting list for which products and sort products by the number of people registered on the waiting list.
Installation for WooCommerce Waitlist Extension
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
WooCommerce Waitlist Extension Key features
- allow customers to be notified when they can purchase an item that is currently out of stock
- easily identify ‘most wanted’ products to prioritise re-stocking
- allow customers to easily review and edit their waiting lists
- maintain a record of users that have been emailed an in-stock notification
- easily manage your waitlists from the WordPress admin
- add the waitlist elements for any product anywhere you choose using our shortcode
- plug-and-play functionality – just install, activate and go!
Setup and Configuration for WooCommerce Waitlist Extension Plugin
There are options to customize the plugin to suit your needs on the settings screen. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products, and select the Waitlist link
How it works
It takes seconds for customers to join a waiting list via a button on the product listing of your WooCommerce store.
Allow users to manage their own waiting lists
Users can view any products they have joined the waiting list for on the “Your Waitlists” tab on their “My Account” page. This allows users to conveniently manage all their waiting lists in one place
Administration options allow the shop manager to specify options to make the plugin work for them:
When a product is switched from ‘Out-of’stock’ status to ‘In-stock’, or when quantity increases past a set limit, WooCommerce Waitlist sends all users on the waiting list an email informing them that the product is back in stock, with a link to the product listing for making purchases.