WooCommerce Westpac PayWay API Payment Gateway is a payment gateway that allows you to use Westpac PayWay API as a credit card processor, to accept Visa and Mastercard by default, and optionally American Express, Diners Club and JCB after further activation by Westpac.
*Note: Another extension is available if you wish to use the NET (Westpac-hosted direct post) integration.
- An active Westpac account
- An SSL certificate
- AUD set as your store currency
Also, Get WooCommerce WePay Payment Gateway
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
- Enter your Westpac PayWay administration tool (http://payway.com.au) and click on the Setup API | Security page:
- Security Information: Note your customer.UserName and customer.Password for later. Add your server IP address to the API Security Access List. Your server IP is displayed on the configuration page for the gateway in the WordPress Dashboard. You can also use a wildcard IP address (eg. “126.96.36.199/24” allows all IP addresses from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206).
- View the Setup API | Certificate page. Choose PHP from the API Technology dropdown and click Go. Click on Download PHP Certificate and make note of the expiry date above it.
Westpac PayWay API
This extension allows you to use Westpac PayWay API as a credit card processor, using their fully integrated API process. You can process Visa and Mastercard by default, and can optionally accept American Express, Diners Club and JCB after further activation by Westpac.
Westpac PayWay on your site
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Westpac PayWay API.
- Enter and select your options:
- Tick to “Enable this payment method”.
- The “Title” option allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option displayed as. You might choose for this to be something like “Westpac PayWay” or “Credit card”.