Table Of Contents
WooCommerce WooSlider Pro Plugin is a plugin which adds a slider to your site. It comes with various settings to control every aspect of your slideshow, including transitions, directions, sliding speeds and pagination controls.
- An install of WordPress 3.4.1 or greater
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
Also, Get WooCommerce Wishlists
Usage Requirements for WooCommerce WooSlider
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
WooSlider global settings
WooSlider is controlled from a central settings screen, located at the Slideshows > Settings link on the main navigation menu of your WordPress admin. This screen contains all the default settings for your slideshows created by WooSlider (animation duration, speeds, display of slideshow controls, etc). Anything set here will apply to all WooSlider slideshows, unless overridden by a slideshow.
WooSlider WooCommerce Product Slideshow plugin extends our popular WooSlider plugin, hooking in WooCommerce to display your products in a neatly designed, responsive slideshow.
Choose specific product categories and tags, display only featured products or only products that are in stock. These settings can be adjusted per-slideshow, enabling the creation of multiple product slideshows for different contexts.
- Select specific product categories from which to display products.
- Display only “featured” products, if desired.
- Display only “in stock” products, if desired.
- Place the slideshow anywhere in the content of your pages or blog posts.
- Multiple content layout options, powered by WooSlider.