Woocommerce Wooslider Products Slideshow, WooSlider – WooCommerce Product Slideshow is a WooCommerce extension that enables you to embed slideshows of WooCommerce products using the popular WooSlider plugin. This is built on the WooSlider plugin and can be added to allow for a slider in your store, as well as pages and posts.
WooSlider WooCommerce Product Slideshow plugin hooks directly into the WooSlider interface, making slideshow creation a breeze, using the familiar WooSlider interface.
Also, Get WooCommerce Zapier
To install WooSlider – WooCommerce Product Slideshow:
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce.com account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
Inserting Product SlideShows
Within a page or post, click the link to insert media.
When inserting a SlideShow, you have these options:
- Number of Products
- Set the number of products that should be displayed in the SlideShow.
- Use thumbnails for Pagination
- Whether to use thumbnails for navigation within the slider.
- Display “Add to Cart” button
- Option to show the WooCommerce Add to Cart button on a product slide.
- Select the layout you want to use in the SlideShow.
- Type of overlay when displaying the product text.
- Select the product categories from which to display products.
WooSlider WooCommerce Product Slideshow plugin extends our popular WooSlider plugin, hooking in WooCommerce to display your products in a neatly designed, responsive slideshow.
Choose specific product categories and tags, display only featured products or only products that are in stock. These settings can be adjusted per-slideshow, enabling the creation of multiple product slideshows for different contexts.
- Select specific product categories from which to display products.
- Display only “featured” products, if desired.
- Display only “in stock” products, if desired.
- Place the slideshow anywhere in the content of your pages or blog posts.
- Multiple content layout options, powered by WooSlider.