WooCommerce WorldPay Payment Gateway allows you accept credit card payments via a secure, hosted payment page without needing an SSL certificate on your WooCommerce store. The payment process takes place in a single tab, for a seamless user journey.
Worldpay handles all major payment methods, debit cards and credit cards, including Diners, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Maestro and JCB. After completing payment, the order is confirmed and the customer is taken to a Thank You page on your site.
The Worldpay gateway plugin lets you accept credit card payments via a secure, hosted payment page. Because Worldpay handle the payment process for you, no SSL certificate is required on your site.
Also, Get WooCommerce WooSlider
Setup and Configuration for WooCommerce WorldPay Payment Gateway
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Worldpay.
Add the Installation ID, supplied by Worldpay, to your settings in WooCommerce. You should create a Payment Response password. Using the MD5 secret is recommended. Once entered you should save the settings.
Enter the settings from your WooCommerce settings page and select the boxes indicated.
- Change ‘Store-builder used’ to ‘Other’
- Set ‘store-builder: if other – please specify’ as ‘WooCommerce’
- ‘Payment Response URL’ will be found in your WooCommerce settings for the gateway plugin. Make sure you copy this exactly as it is shown.
- ‘Payment Response enabled?’
- Enable Recurring Payment Response’
- Ticks ‘Enable the Shopper Response’
- ‘Payment Response password’ needs to be set using the same value from your WooCommerce settings
- ‘MD5 secret for transactions’ needs to be set using the same value from your WooCommerce settings – if you have left it blank in your WooCommerce settings then you can leave it blank here.
- ‘SignatureFields’ needs to be set using the same value from your WooCommerce settings – if you have left the MD5 secret blank in your WooCommerce settings then you can leave this blank.