WooCommerce Xero Product Plugin or Xero for WooCommerce allows you to create invoices in Xero for all sales on your WooCommerce site, and also tracks and sends data on items, shipping, discounts and tax to your records to keep everything in balance.
- cURL and curlSSL need to be installed on your server. Ask your host if they have these modules installed.
Installation for WooCommerce Xero Product Plugin
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New, click Upload Plugin, select the file you downloaded and click Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also, Get WooCommerce WorldPay Payment Gateway
To set up the connection between your WooCommerce shopping cart and Xero account, there are two steps:
- You will need to create a private Xero application in your Xero portal
- Then you will need to connect your Xero application to WooCommerce
Step 1: Create a private Xero application in Xero portal
Go to the Xero Developer portal My Apps ( you may need to log in using your xero.com credentials ) section and click on the “New app” button:
Integrate your WooCommerce store with your Xero account
Xero is beautiful software that handles all of your business accounting functions from bank reconciliation and financial reporting to inventory tracking and payroll.
Xero for WooCommerce gives you the ability to set up automatic creation of invoices in Xero for ecommerce sales. After the module is installed and configured, each order placed in your WooCommerce store is securely sent to your Xero account to keep records up to date.
Fill in the form:
- App name – this is the name of your application, choose an easy to remember name.
- Company or application URL – URL to your shop or main page.
- OAuth 2.0 redirect URI – you can find this URI inside your WooCommerce Xero Settings inside the wp-admin panel. See below.