Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Zapier Integration plugin integrates for WooCommerce with 1500+ third-party web services via the Zapier web automation service.
Requirements for WooCommerce Zapier Integration Plugin
The WooCommerce Zapier plugin has the following minimum requirements:
|PHP||version 5.6.20 or higher
(we recommend using PHP 7.3 or greater)
|WordPress||version 4.7 or higher|
|WooCommerce||version 3.5 or higher|
|Zapier Account||Free or Paid|
|WordPress cron||Running and operational|
Installation for WooCommerce Zapier Integration plugin
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
- Optionally activate your License Key on the WooCommerce Extensions / Subscriptions screen, so that you have access to future WooCommerce Zapier versions from within your WordPress dashboard.
Sign up for a Zapier account
- Go to the Zapier website
- Select the Sign Up for Free button or enter info in the form.
Or log into your existing Zapier account
Also, Get WooCommerce Xero
Setup and Configuration
Zaps and Feeds: WooCommerce and Zapier work together using:
- Zaps – Managed in Zapier, zaps receive your data from WooCommerce and send it on to another service
- Zapier Feeds – Managed in WooCommerce, feeds serve data to Zapier when required
Zaps and Zapier Feeds need to go together in pairs – create multiple pairs to integrate with multiple services.
- Save time by integrating your WooCommerce store with services you already use and love, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Zendesk, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, FreshBooks & more!
- Speed up your processes by letting Zapier do the work for you, instantly: instead of making the same changes every time a new order comes in, a new customer makes a purchase or an order’s status changes, set up an automation once and let it run forever.
- Uses changes in WooCommerce order, customer and subscription data as triggers for Zapier automations
- Supports all WooCommerce currencies, shipping methods and payment gateways
- Secure: your WooCommerce data is always sent to Zapier over an encrypted connection