Table Of Contents
WooThemes Galleria WooCommerce Themes is a child theme for Storefront, the official WooCommerce theme. If offers a clean-cut, minimalist design that lends itself to high-quality items and fashion.
A WordPress child theme is a theme that inherits the functionality of another theme, called the parent theme. Child themes allow you to modify, or add to the functionality of that parent theme
Also, Get WooThemes Function WooCommerce Themes
The WooThemes Galleria WooCommerce Themes theme demo uses:
- Galleria child theme
Galleria Premium theme demo uses:
- Galleria child theme
These free extensions:
- Storefront Footer Bar
- Storefront Product Sharing
- Title Toggle for Storefront
This premium (paid) extensions:
- Storefront Blog Customizer
- Storefront Parallax Hero
- Storefront Product Hero
And one feature that is only available as part of the premium (paid) Storefront PowerPack:
- Storefront Checkout Customizer
It is also possible to purchase the Storefront Bundle, which includes all four premium (paid) extensions mentioned above and eight others, for a discounted price.
If you are looking to replicate all, many or certain elements of our demo, you will need to download and install the relevant plugin(s). More info on which does what in our FAQ section.
Galleria is a Storefront child theme, so you first need to install and set up Storefront and then Galleria afterwards.
- Download Storefront for free by at WordPress.org.
- Download Galleria from your WooCommerce.com account at My Downloads.
- On your website, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload to upload the Storefront .zip file from step 1.
- Go to Appearance > Themes to Activate.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for the Galleria theme from step 2.
Setup and Configuration WooThemes Galleria WooCommerce Themes
Once the installation is complete and the key is activated for Galleria, it’s time to configure and set up your theme.
Recommended Image Sizes
On product archives, Galleria reveals product details (price, title, ratings, add to cart button) on hover, so it’s highly recommended that you set catalogue images to render in portrait orientation. Single Product Images and Thumbnail Images can be set to any dimension without negative affect.