WooThemes Homestore Storefront WooCommerce Theme is a Storefront Child Theme showcasing a design that has taken inspiration from popular department stores across the web. Its clean and simple with a clear page structure and visual hierarchy that will help users shop more efficiently.
Homestore is built on the robust Storefront core parent theme that you know and love. This means you’ll always enjoy 100% compatibility with the latest versions of WooCommerce and various customer-facing WooCommerce extensions.
Give your Department Store a classic look with Homestore. Its clean and efficient design will work well whether you’re a boutique independent or a high street giant.
Homestore is a child theme for Storefront, the official WooCommerce theme. It provides an elegant and modern design with a magazine feel, which provides the right style for stores in the homeware industry.
Installation for WooThemes Homestore Storefront WooCommerce
Homestore is a Storefront child theme, so you first need to install and set up Storefront and then Homestore afterwards.
- Download Storefront for free by at WordPress.org.
- Download Homestore from your WooCommerce.com account at My Downloads.
- On your website, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload to upload the Storefront .zip file from step 1.
- Go to Appearance > Themes to Activate.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for the Homestore theme from step 2.
To account for high resolution (retina) displays, we recommend the following image dimensions for Homestore as a minimum:
- Catalog Images: 376 x 508 px
- Single Product Image: 600 x 600 px
- Product Thumbnails: 300 x 365 px
WooCommerce Product Image settings are found at Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images