Table Of Contents
WooThemes Outlet Storefront WooCommerce Theme is a Storefront child theme that has been designed to be used by tech stores. If features a clean and minimalist design with subtle details that point to the tech industry. Outlet is bundled with a unique homepage layout that prominently displays product categories and a variety of products in an intuitive tabbed interface. Upload your own header image and logo and let Outlet beautify your tech store in a flash.
Overclock your tech store with Outlet! Whether you sell boutique iPad jewellery or the nuts and bolts of hardware itself, So, Outlet will give your shop a stylish look and feel while enjoying the stability of Storefront core.
Outlet is a child theme for Storefront, the official WooCommerce theme. If provides a modern design, perfect for the tech industry.
Installation for WooThemes Outlet Storefront WooCommerce Theme
Outlet is a Storefront child theme, so you first need to install and set up Storefront and then Outlet afterwards.
- Download Storefront for free by at WordPress.org.
- Download Outlet from your WooCommerce.com account at My Downloads.
- On your website, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
- Now Click Upload to upload the Storefront .zip file from step 1.
- Go to Appearance > Themes to Activate.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for the Outlet theme from step 2.
Setup and Configuration
Once installation is complete and the key is activated for Outlet, it’s time to configure and set up your theme.
To setup the themes homepage page template this is covered in our Storefront Documentation in the section titled Homepage Template.
Outlet adds a new menu location titled Homepage. This allows you to create a custom menu to be displayed along side the homepage content.
Recommended Image Sizes
There are no specific image size requirements for Outlet, but we provided the images sizes use on our demo for reference and so on.
- Catalog Images: 500 x 500 px
- Single Product Image: 800 x 800 px
- Product Thumbnails: 180 x 180 px
Also, WooCommerce Product Image settings are found at Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images.