Table Of Contents
WooThemes Resort WooCommerce Themes! This theme includes a Business Page Template and a Widgetized Page Template as well as support for our Features & Testimonials plugins.
Installing your WooThemes Resort WooCommerce Themes
The easiest way to install your theme is via the WordPress Dashboard:
- Go to your WooCommerce.com account Downloads page. Click the download icon to get a compressed .zip file on your computer.
- On your website, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload to upload the .zip file you downloaded in step 1.
- Go to Appearance > Themes to Activate.
Also, Get WooThemes Peddlar WooCommerce Themes
Checking your theme version
You can confirm your theme and WooFramework version by going to Resort > Framework
Activate your Theme Key
After you install your theme, activate your theme key by downloading and installing the WooCommerce Helper plugin. This verifies your site when contacting support and enables 2-click updates for quick theme upgrades down the road.
Updating your theme
Ensure that you have the latest version of your theme at all times. This is the best way to proactively troubleshoot issues on your site.
Resort Homepage Theme Settings
The Resort homepage is built as a module-based layout with 5 available regions. To enable/disable these modules or to adjust the settings for each module go to Resort > Settings > Homepage.
- To setup go to: Resort > Settings > Homepage > Introductory Message.
- Enter the Introductory Message Heading, Content, and optional Button Label and URL that the button should link to.
- Save All Changes.
The Content Area of your homepage can either be set as a Page of content or your most recent Blog Posts.
Adding Page Content to the Homepage
To add page content to your homepage:
- Go to: Page > Add New.
- Add homepage title and content.
- Publish page.
- Go to: Resort > Settings > Homepage > Content Area > Page Content
- Set the Content Type to Page Content in the dropdown menu.
- Set the Page Content as your newly created page.
- To Show Sidebar on the homepage select the checkbox. The sidebar setting inherits the global layout, rather than the layout of the page selected.
- Save all Changes.