WooThemes The One Pager WooCommerce Themes includes support for WooCommerce, Features & Testimonials plugins. The One Pager, designed by Gary Murray, is a multi-purpose WordPress theme, designed to display all of your main content on your homepage in a clean and flexible layout.
Checking your WooThemes The One Pager version
You can confirm your theme and WooFramework version by going to The One Pager > Framework.
Also, Get WooThemes Superstore WooCommerce Themes
Updating your theme
It is very important to ensure you have the latest version of your theme at all times. This is the best way to proactively troubleshoot issues on your site.
As the name implies, this theme is made to run all on one page. You may be tempted to add pages, but don’t give in as this theme looks and works great with just one page. So let’s go over getting this all set up, starting with the header.
Here you will find the following options:
- Optionally set an intro message.
- Pick a text colour for the intro message.
- Select a background colour if not using an image.
- Optionally upload an image.*
- Select how you would like to repeat the background-image.
- Select how you would like to position the background.
- Select whether the background should be fixed or move when the user scrolls.
- Be sure to Save all Changes when you are finished.
- The header background image is displayed as a CSS background image, which means it sits behind the content, and depending on the size of the screen and the header content, certain areas of the image may not be visible. For this reason, the header image is not intended to display an image that must be shown in full (e.g. an image containing text).