YITH Automatic Role Changer For WooCommerce Premium plugin allows you to automatically assign roles to your customers following a specific purchase or amount spent.
YITH Role Based Prices allows you to show different prices based on the role your users have, and offer dedicated discounts or increase the product prices.
Choose all the prices you want to show: Regular price, Sale price, and Role-based price.
Also, Get Auctions For WooCommerce Premium
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new” option in you can find in Plugins, anc click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
After completing the upload of the plugin, you can activate it. Go to “Plugins”, select the plugin and click on the “Activate“ option.
In order to work correctly, the plugin must be installed following the previous steps. However, if you have purchased the premium version of the plugin and you want to benefit from automatic updates of the development team, or access to the support platform to receive help by our staff, you need to activate the plugin.
Go to your member are on yithemes.com and click on the “License” tab to get your license key for the activation of the plugin.
YITH Automatic Role Changer For WooCommerce Premium Features:
- Associate one specific role to users after purchasing a specific product
- Assign a further role to your customer after completing a specific purchase
- Switch roles automatically after a certain action New
- Create as many attribution rules as you wish
- Decide whether a customer needs to purchase a specific product or a product from a specific category or tag to acquire a role
- Choose whether the expense range needs to be determined by a minimum amount, a maximum amount or right in between the two
- Set a beginning and closing time after which a role can no longer be obtained and will be removed from users
- Exclude those users roles to which you don’t want to apply the configured rule
- Admins and customers both receive an email notification each time a role is assigned after a transaction
- You will easily spot the orders which include the assignment of a specific role thanks to a custom icon
- Process all existing orders in a bulk operation to apply current rules New
- Select any role created with “Members” plugin