Table Of Contents
YITH Boemia Premium WooCommerce Themes is a brandable theme designed with a minimal and responsive design. It is a shop theme which employes the Woo Commerce plugin, thanks to whom you can create an amazing eCommerce on your WordPress platform. The theme has a lot of different layout options and it can be completely personalized to adjust it on your style, brand and projects.
Installation for YITH Boemia Premium WooCommerce Themes
First, unzip the zip archive you downloaded from yithemes on your computer. Search the folder named boemia.zip file. Open this archive and upload the Boemia folder to your server via FTP to the /themes/ directory on your WordPress installation. (wp-content > themes)
Upload via WordPress admin:
Go to your WordPress admin, and in the Appearance-panel, choose Add New Themes. Click Add new. Upload the boemia.zip. Do not upload the zip archive you downloaded from yithemes. Upload only the theme file. If you have a “missing stylesheet” issue you are uploading the wrong file!
Installing WordPress http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress
Activation for YITH Boemia Premium WooCommerce Themes
Once you have uploaded the theme, activate your theme in Appearance > Themes.
Using Themes http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes
Install sample content
You can install sample content by importing our live preview settings, that you can find in our support forum.
- Download and activate Woocommerce before to install sample data
- Go to Boemia > Backup & Reset > Backup > Import Data
- Select the .gz file you downloaded from our forum (don’t open this file! just upload it);
- Click to import.
The installation may need a few minutes. Please be patient and do not refresh the page. Note: If you get errors, please be sure that your server can use the PHP function set_time_limit() before to write in the support forum.
You can also import all images we used for our live preview (except the images taken by Fotolia with a regular license, we can’t redistribute them)
- In our support forum, you can find the folder with all images of our live preview
- Copy the folders in the unzipped “files” folder to your wp-content/upload
General Settings (logo, favicon & more)
In Boemia > Theme options > General tab you can set the basic settings of the theme:
- Turn on/off the responsive layout: I suggest you activate the responsive layout to have a theme that works fine with the mobile devices.
- Upload your custom favicon: a 16px square image for your URL bar
- Turn on/off the custom logo: if you enable the custom logo, you have to upload your logo image. If you turn off the custom logo, you have to enter a text for your logo in Settings > General, and then in typography, you can choose a nice font for your logo.
- Turn on/off the description under the logo: you can enter a tagline text in Settings > General.