YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce is an extension that allows increasing or reducing the total amount of the cart dynamically based on the payment method chosen by the user.
YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce is the ultimate solution for this issue that kept customers away from purchasing until now. After installing it, you will finally get to decide whether or not to increase the price (in percentage or as a fixed amount) but also to perform discounts on the total amount of the order.
Also, Get Donations For WooCommerce Premium
YITH Dynamic Pricing Per Payment Method For WooCommerce Premium Features
- Associate a different fixed discount to each payment method available on your shop
- Create a set of different price rules for each payment method available
- Apply a cart surcharge or discount based on the selected payment method
- The price variation can be either a fixed or a percentage amount based on the cart subtotal
- Add a note concerning the selected payment method in the checkout form
- Choose the user roles to which the rule will apply
- Apply rule if certain products are in cart New
- Enable the rule only if the cart subtotal matches the minimum and maximum values defined
- Include or exclude tax from the cart amount, on which the price variation applies after selecting the payment method
- Schedule a payment-method-based rule by selecting the start and end date
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new” option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.