YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce is a plugin that allows you to create the product feeds required by Google to show your products in the Shopping showcase.
You can generate the product feeds you need in few clicks and choose which attribute fields and products to include.
Also, Get Event Tickets For WooCommerce Premium
YITH Google Product Feed For WooCommerce Premium Features
- No limit to the number of feeds that you can create
- Include all products in the feed, or just the ones in the selected category and/or tag
- Generate feeds as .xml and/or .txt files
- Create custom templates for your feeds and select which Google fields you want to choose
- Choose the information you want to display for each Google field in the feed
- Include information linked to a specific custom field in the feed
- Optionally, add a prefix and/or a suffix for the information shown on Google Shop
- Manage Google Merchant general feeds
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new“ option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
After completing the upload of the plugin, you can activate it. Go to “Plugins”, select the plugin and click on the “Activate“ option.
In order to work correctly, the plugin must be installed following the previous steps. However, if you have purchased the premium version of the plugin and you want to benefit from automatic updates of the development team, or access to the support platform to receive help by our staff, you need to activate the plugin.
Go to your member area on yithemes.com and click on the “License” tab to get your license key for the activation of the plugin.