YITH WooCommerce Account Funds allows your customers to create their own virtual wallet which grants them the chance to own funds directly on your store without having to use the credit card or PayPal for each transaction.
Installation Instructions for YITH WooCommerce Account Funds
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new” option in you can find in Plugins, and click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
In order to work correctly, the plugin must be installed following the previous steps. However, if you have purchased the premium version of the plugin and you want to benefit from automatic updates of the development team, or access to the support platform to receive help by our staff, you need to activate the plugin.
Go to your member area on yithemes.com and click on the “License” tab to get your license key for the activation of the plugin.
- Deposit funds into their own account on your store
- Users can withdraw from their deposited funds to pay for new orders
- Make partial payments with deposited funds New
- Admin can deny deposits that do not fall within the amount range specified in the plugin settings
- Users whose funds balance is below a specified threshold are invited to make a new deposit through an automatic email
- Admin can grant discounts to all users who pay using their account funds
- Deposited funds can be refunded
- Configure and show a “Make a deposit” form for deposits of a pre-set amount
- Users can view a report with all deposit transactions in “My Account” page