YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews Premium plugin will let you manage reviews made by customers that have bought one or more products from your website in the easiest way, and consult them quickly and handily.
Thanks to options such as the one that lets users filter reviews by ratings, or the one that allows users to evaluate a review and see how many people have already judged it helpful.
YITH WooCoommerce Advanced Reviews introduced the chance for users to reply to reviews in order to create a dialogue between users, and the chance to edit reviews thus making it possible for a negative review to turn into a positive one and stop damaging your sales.
- All features of the free version
- Click on bars to filter reviews according to rating
- Let users evaluate individual reviews as useful or not
- Let unregistered users vote the reviews
- Show evaluation summary for individual review
- Let all users or just registered ones vote a review
- Open filtered reviews in a modal window
- Possibility to set reviews to display in blocks of a certain amount of elements to upload through “Load more” function
- Filter reviews by “most recent” or “most useful”
- Enable reply to reviews
- Select users that can reply to a review (none, all, administrators only)
- Disable replies on a single review only
- Manual approval of the reviews
- Users can report a review as inappropriate
- Reviews are hidden automatically if they are reported as inappropriate more than a pre-set number of times
- Highlight one or more reviews
- Choose whether users can add one or more reviews
- Reviews can be edited by users
- Integrated with Google review snippets: the product rating also shows on Google search pages
Installation Instructions for YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new“ option in you can find in Plugins, anc click on the “Upload Plugin” button.