YITH WooCommerce Anti-Fraud Premium plugin checks if there are suspicious actions during the purchase process by assigning them a coefficient of risk which will block the order automatically if it is too high, setting it as pending.
Meanwhile, you will receive an email and you will be free to discretely check the possible buyer, asking for more information before approving the purchase of the product and so on. Two simple words: goodbye scams!
YITH WooCommerce Anti-Fraud was designed appositely for all of those vendors that are tired to try the impossible in order to boost the number of their customers and their sales only to run into a huge rate of fraudulent purchases.
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new“ option in you can find in Plugins, anc click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
After completing the upload of the plugin, you can activate it. Go to “Plugins”, select the plugin and click on the “Activate“ option.
License can be updated in “License” section in your reserved area of YIThemes, or in YITH Plugins -> License Activation on your site.
License updating occurs by the new purchase of the product related to the plugin. You only need to click “Renew” button: you will be redirected to yithemes.com and the product will be automatically added to cart.
YITH WooCommerce Anti-Fraud Premium Features
- Activate an anti-fraud check from the options panel of the plugin
- Check the first order of every user
- Check if users’ nation is the same as the store one
- Geolocation of user’s IP address
- Verification of billing and shipping address of the users
- 3 different fraud risk levels: low, medium and high
- Change fraud risk levels freely
- Set the weight of each condition on the final risk value
- Check if users’ email belongs to suspicious domains
- Set as fraudulent every order made by specific countries