YITH WooCommerce Auction plugin you will not only be able to make auctions for your products, but thanks to the integration of our YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor you will have the chance to create a real portal for online auctions, allowing all of your vendors to create auctions of their own and letting you earn a share on each one of their sales.
Install the plugin in your WordPress platform: add the .zip file you have downloaded in the WordPress plugins directory (wp-content->plugins). You can also achieve the same result using the upload feature of WordPress to upload the Zip file.
Then click on the “Add new“ option in you can find in Plugins, anc click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
After completing the upload of the plugin, you can activate it. Go to “Plugins”, select the plugin and click on the “Activate” option.
In order to work correctly, the plugin must be installed following the previous steps. However, if you have purchased the premium version of the plugin and you want to benefit from automatic updates of the development team, or access to the support platform to receive help by our staff, you need to activate the plugin.
Go to your member are on yithemes.com and click on the “License” tab to get your license key for the activation of the plugin.
YITH WooCommerce Auction plugin Features:
- Create an unlimited number of auction products for the shop
- Set a start price for the auction
- Set the reserve price for the product: no one will win the auction below the specified amount
- Set the start/end date and time for the auction
- Labels on product list page for current auction and end auction New
- Enable automatic raising when another user places a higher bid
- Allow user to end the auction by purchasing the product immediately at a fixed price
- Encrypt or show usernames when they make a bid on the product